Thursday 14 November 2013

Ottawa Guild of Potters Show Fall '13: Worth the wait!

Alan and I headed out to the far east end of town to hit the Ottawa Guild of Potters fall show today. It was a long drive but worth it, absolutely. The great thing about the Potters' Guild show is that you find some of the most unique pottery around, at a completely reasonable price. Often at the crafts shows, pottery can be prohibitively expensive; this show manages to provide darling things ranging from $8-$180 and everything in between.

I took some photos, and I'm just going to let them do the talking here. Trust me when I say, make the trip out this weekend as the show is on for the next three days. You'll find a gift or a personal treasure, I'm certain.

The show runs from Nov 14-17 2013 at the Shenkman Arts Centre in Orleans, Ottawa. Free admission, and a fabulous show.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Might I suggest you copy/paste your comment before you hit 'submit', just in case the internet gremlins eat your first attempt? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...