Tuesday 15 April 2014

Read Me, Meet Me! News from Girl, Crafted

I’ve got a couple of cool announcements for you Girl, Crafted fans out there…

I’M SPEAKING AND BLOG OUT LOUD OTTAWA!


Blog Out Loud Ottawa (BOLO) is an annual event where a selection of bloggers are invited to read one of their best posts out loud. I’m honored and proud to be speaking this Tuesday April 29th at BOLO, reading one of my best. (It’s a surprise which one…hee hee…) This is my second time reading and I'm so excited. The event is free, so come on down and get introduced to some awesome local bloggers!

BOLO
6:30 sharp and onwards
Knox Presbyterian Church
Free and fun!
 
I’M WRITING ON BIKINI MARKETING!

I’ve begun contributing marketing-related posts to the Bikini Marketing blog, which I’m pretty happy about. I wrote this first piece on the need for brands to shift with their changing demographics, and I think it came out pretty great. Take a look.

I’M SPEAKING AT OTTAWA COMIC CON!

As part of my role as President and Editor of the CapitalGeekGirls.com, I’m presenting a workshop at the Ottawa Comic Con, on a girl’s guide to geekiness. More details to come, but be sure to look up the workshop if you’re attending the convention!

---


As you can see, I’ve been a bit busy. In a week, I’m going to be done some other major projects, and then I’m going to DIY the heck out of my house. That is, assuming it ever stops snowing here so I can take stuff outside to paint it. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might I suggest you copy/paste your comment before you hit 'submit', just in case the internet gremlins eat your first attempt? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...