Wednesday 16 January 2013

DO STUFF: Guest Post on Wellman Wilson

I wrote a new guest post on the Wellman Wilson Consulting blog, The Media Mesh! Check it out. It's called The Care and Feeding of Your Social Media Staffer.

GIRL, CRAFTED isn't just about literal crafting; it's about a girl (me) crafting herself...finding social media as my career path has been a huge part of that crafting. I love it and I love when I get to write about it. So go read, and maybe learn something about how to handle your own social media staff!

Oh, and if you flip back through some of my other guest posts, you'll enjoy those, too. There was a very special photo shoot I did for one in particular...search their blog for 'choosing your ensemble' for the full story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might I suggest you copy/paste your comment before you hit 'submit', just in case the internet gremlins eat your first attempt? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...