Thursday 15 May 2014

Comiccon Cosplay: MJ and I Rock

For Ottawa Comiccon this year, MJ and I went as Tank Girl and Jet from the Tank Girl comics (and also movie). If you don't know these characters, here's a pic. (They have no set uniforms...basically picture what two quirky girls would steal and wear in a post-apocalyptic Mad Hatter's tea party of a world...)





We had a blast. Corben came with, and he did great, too. I think the pictures do enough talking of their own. Enjoy.

Oh, and if you don't already know, I kinda run this little site called Capital Geek Girls, so you can go over there and geek out with us. MJ and I do a YouTube show called Two Girls Talking there, and it's so bad it's good. Cheers.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Might I suggest you copy/paste your comment before you hit 'submit', just in case the internet gremlins eat your first attempt? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...