Sunday 1 December 2013

DIY Geeky Christmas Stocking: Best of GirlCrafted.com Tutorials

It's snowing here in Ottawa, and it's December 1st, so suddenly I'm all into Christmas. I was perusing
my stash of craft ideas when I remembered last year's coup d'etat, the Christmas stockings I made for a friend and his kids.


You can see the tutorial here, and I would classify this as a craft that's friendly for both the beginner crafter and beyond. You don't even HAVE to use a sewing machine--I've done stockings just with a glue gun, before I got my Singer.

If you want to see what other craft ideas I'm gathering from all over the internet, follow me on Pinterest. You can also follow on Facebook and Twitter. I'd love to hear from you and see what you're crafting, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might I suggest you copy/paste your comment before you hit 'submit', just in case the internet gremlins eat your first attempt? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...