Thursday 23 May 2013

Ottawa Comiccon 2013 video post wrap-up!

Here it is, ladies and gents: our Ottawa Comiccon 2013 video post! Enjoy the fun interviews with Steampunk Canada, Marvel artist Nick Bradshaw, The Comic Book Shoppe's Rob Spittall, and even our 'show stealer of the con' award winner, Akumu Ink! I heartily recommend watching 'til the very end, when a wookie from the 501st Legion Capital City Garrison scares the daylights out of me. But my favourite is the Batman unicorn bit. You'll see.



And yes, the count is off on the Star Wars poll: Episode V had the most votes.

Of course, I took tons of pictures and I'm going to have to upload some later on (so check back for updates) because I'm currently on the road to Anime North, a major Anime convention in Toronto, Ontario. But here are a few of my favourites:



Thanks again to the Ottawa Comiccon for having us there as official press and giving us great access to all aspects of the event. We can't wait to geek out at the next one! And don't forget to become an instant member of the Capital Geek Girls fanclub (our very own geek fanclub, with posts right here) on Facebook today. Boys, girls, and everyone invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might I suggest you copy/paste your comment before you hit 'submit', just in case the internet gremlins eat your first attempt? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...